Friday, December 30, 2011

A country I'd like to visit

There are many places I´d like to visit, but in this moment I´d like to go to Brasil. Why? well, four years ago I traveled to Brazil and I loved! I was in Camboriu a tipical tourist place, with my mather and my cousin. That was my first travel in plane and to another country. Camboriu is a cool place, with many funny activities, beautiful places (the beach, the jungle, etc). There you can dance and drink en the street and nobody disturb you (of course always the people have respect to another people).


I would love to back, but not to Camboriu, maybe another place in Brasil. In Brasil the people are very nice, seems like they are always happy (also are very attractive). That is one reason, the another reason are the beatiful and interesting places. For me would be a dream come back, and Yes! come back to stay there forever. Live in the beach, happy and not worried for anything (of course is a dream).


3 comments:

  1. Oh! I love Brsil too, the last year I went there but I wasn`t see a lot because I didn´t go because of vacations. I`m agree with you the basilian people is too nice.

    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to visit Brazil, not the touristic cities, but the amazonian region. On a second thought, I think I'd barely stand the temperatures!
    Have a nice day and a happy new year!
    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been in Brasil also, Camboriu and Foz and I had an amazing time, it's a really good place to go on holidays so I hope you can go again!

    ReplyDelete