Friday, January 20, 2012

Animals- Cat, the best of all

I´ve always liked cats, I do not know exactly why, Maybe it´s because they are loving and at the same time of free spirit . As a pet, it´s one of the most popular pets around the world. Their domestication is relatively recent. In centuries old the figure of the cat was sacred in some cultures as in the Egyptian and Japanese. The cat is an animal of hunter spirit, but this changes a little when they are living with humans in their homes.It´s not known exactly what was the first culture to tame them, but they have always been associated with the Egyptians domestication. In Egypt the punishment for killing a cat was the death penalty. During the middle Ages, the cat were considered family of witches. In the present also the cat are related with the bad luck, the black cat specifically.

The cats are friendly although some times they can suffer diseases like the stress, which will make them have a neurotic personality.

What I like about them can be their body, their eyes are the most amazing about them. Their look are penetrating (I love it), their eyes change according their state of mind, some times they are small and others are big.


Now in my house I have a female cat, her name is “Monona” and I have had it for about 6 year ago, she is old now but continuous to be like a little kitten.


No comments:

Post a Comment