Friday, January 27, 2012

Listening to the enviroment

I think that people can learn about enviromentally friendly practices in too many spaces. In the television, for example, there are some programs related with the enviromt (not enough), in the internet you can found some articles that teach practical about how to care our environment. Also the people can approach to organizations who care about enviromentally friendly practices.
can I be honest? I don´t have habits of recycle, in fact in my life I don´t worry too much about the enviroment, it´s the ugly truth. I love ride a bike, but not in streets of Santiago. Here I use the “Transantiago” , trasportation very unfrienddly with the enviroment. Well, I never joined or supported any eco-organisations, not because I don´t want, it is because the concern about the enviroment not born in me yet.
I think that never is late for worrying about something, soo since this moment I´ll start to pay attention in matters related with the enviroment because I know the importance from this topic in our lifes, for our planet.
Something tha I´ll make in the future would be plant a tree this for make to Santiago a city more environmentally friendly.
Since this moment I begin to listen our enviroment.






4 comments:

  1. hello! I think, so as you, that is not too late to make some changes in our way of living, I would also make some changes in my life, for example I have thought much about being vegetarian....see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's always a good thing being honest. I wish you fulfill what you say about start caring for the enviroment!

    Have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! why don't you use your bike in streets of Santiago?

    If you use a helmet it is quite safe.

    You must try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that in general, in Santiago, the conditions to develop environmentally friendly practices are not the appropriated. Specially the related to change the way we move. For instance, I usually see that nobody respect the ways designed to bicycles.
    Also, you´re right, is never too late to get concerned about a matter of such importance as the care of our environment.
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete